Thursday, November 1, 2007

Isn't it beautiful?


There's not a whole lot to report today. Except, WE HAVE POWER!!!! I took Abrahm to his 18 month appointment this morning, and when I got to our place the power company was hard at work. By the time Leslie came they were installing the transformer, and soon after one of their employees came up and knocked on the door, and quite unceremoniously announced that the power was on. Not exactly the way I had envisioned it exactly, but thrilling none the less. I went around this afternoon and checked all the outlets and switches that I've put in, and they all work! It feels pretty good to have this hurdle out of the way, and we're still making good progress on the mudding so we're not so far off from sanding the floor and assembling the kitchen.
Well as I said at the beginning of the post there is not a whole lot else to report so I will sign off for now. Yes, I know that it is not a photographic masterpiece, but hey how else do you show something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment